If you love theme parks or have kids like that, be sure to visit Tokyo Disneyland. It is very popular with adults and children alike and has a wide variety of tours to suit all ages and personalities. This route guide to reach Tokyo Disneyland will walk you through everything you need to know before visiting Tokyo Disneyland. It is one of the most enjoyable amusement parks anywhere in entire Tokyo because of the combination of Disney magic. But it’s busy all year round, so you need to plan carefully and buy your tickets in advance to get the most out of your visit. Here we provide all the information to skip the lines, do the most hiking, and have the most fun. Tokyo Disneyland is located right next to Tokyo DisneySea, and tickets for both attractions can be purchased. If you feel you have missed something in this complete travel guide to reach the Duomo di Tokyo, please write a comment below!
Find the Best Route Guide to Reach Tokyo Disneyland
About Tokyo Disneyland
At Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Tokyo Disneyland is a 115-acre theme park. Its main gate is right next to Maihama Station and Tokyo Disneyland Station. It was the first Disney park to be built outside the United States and opened on April 15, 1983. The park was built by WED Enterprises in the same style as Magic Kingdom in Florida and Disneyland in California. He owns The Oriental Land Company, which authorizes the subject from The Walt Disney Company. Tokyo Disneyland and its affiliate park, Tokyo DisneySea, is the only Disney park not wholly or partly owned by the Walt Disney Company. The park is divided into seven thematic areas: the World Bazaar; the four traditional Disney lands, Adventureland, Westernland, Fantasyland, and Tomorrowland; and two mini-lands: Critter Country and Mickey Toontown. Many of these areas reflect the original Disneyland area based on American Disney movies and fantasies. Fantasyland includes Peter Pan’s Flight, Snow White’s scary adventures, Dumbo the flying elephant, and Disney movies and characters.
How to Reach Tokyo Disneyland
Route Guide to Reach Tokyo Disneyland From Tokyo Station
- Take the JR Keiyo line to SOGA, KAIHIMMAKUHARI or KAZUSA-ICHINOMIYA. Alternatively, you can take the JR Musashino line to FUCHUHOMMACHI.
- Alight at Maihama Station.
- Travel time: 16 minutes.
- Fare: ¥220.
Route Guide to Reach Tokyo Disneyland From Shinjuku Station
- Take the JR Chuo line to TOKYO.
- Right at Tokyo station.
- Switch to the JR Keiyo line toward SOGA.
- Alight at Maihama Station.
- Travel time: Around 45 minutes.
- Fare: ¥390.
Route Guide to Reach Tokyo Disneyland From Ueno Station
- Bound for NAKA-MEGUROTake the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line.
- Alight at HATCHOBORI (TOKYO) Station. Fare: ¥170.
- Switch to JR Musashino Line for bound for FUCHUHOMMACHI.
- Alight at Maihama Station. Fare: ¥220.
- Travel time: Around 35 minutes.
- Total Fare: ¥390.
Route Guide to Reach Tokyo Disneyland From Narita Airport
- Take the Keisei Narita Sky Access Express bound for HANEDA AIRPORT DOMESTIC TERMINAL.
- Alight at HIGASHI-MATSUDO Station. Fare: ¥940.
- Switch to JR Musashino Line bound for TOKYO.
- Alight at Maihama Station. Fare: ¥310.
- Travel time: Around 66 minutes.
- Total Fare: ¥1250.
Read More: Best Cities to Visit in Japan
Route Guide to Reach Tokyo Disneyland From Haneda International Airport
- Take the Tokyo Monorail Rapid bound for HAMAMATSUCHO.
- Alight at TENNOZU-ISLE Station. Fare: ¥490.
- Switch to Rinkai Line bound for SHIN-KIBA.
- Alight at SHIN-KIBA Station. Fare: ¥330.
- Bound for SOGA or KAIHIMMAKUHARI switch to JR Keiyo Line.
- Alight at MAIHAMA Station. Fare: ¥160.
- Travel time: Around 50 minutes.
- Total Fare: ¥980.
Hours and Fees
Hours: Typically from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM admission ends one hour before closing.
No closing days
What to See in Tokyo Disneyland
Here we present a basic overview of the park and mention the main tours and areas. The attractions and places discussed here are located at the special Tokyo Disneyland, at the end of the section. Disneyland is divided into seven zones:
- World Bazaar
- Critter Country
Discover: Why Tokyo is famous For
Hope you received a brief and easy idea about the various routes to reach Tokyo Disneyland and the added duration and cost information that might have helped you, to manage your schedules and budget according to your trips. There are more engaging and helpful blogs that can help you out with a lot of on-ground basic problems so visit our website or download our Adequate Travel app to win exciting offers over various trips and tour packages that will make your journey more efficient and pocket friendly.
The post A Route Guide to Reach Tokyo Disneyland appeared first on World Tour & Travel Guide, Get Travel Tips, Information, Discover Travel Destination | Adequate Travel.