Aruba is a fascinating riverless island in the Leeward Antilles island arc of the Lesser Antilles situated in the southern part of the Caribbean. Being blessed with a splendid Caribbean shoreline and exotic historical monuments it’s the ideal holiday destination for summers 2021. There are astonishing wonders of the world for you to explore here. Hence, marking out some of the marvelous places in Aruba to visit during COVID-19 that you must not miss. This brief list of 5 majestic places to see in Aruba sorting out your ‘where to visit in Aruba? Section’ I grant you a bonus travel restriction guideline in Aruba 2021 edition. It will hopefully answer all your queries regarding the travel ban protocols in Aruba during Covid-19 & make your tours easier to plan and safe.
Updated Travel Restriction Guidelines in Aruba
- All the travelers arriving from Brazil, India, South Africa are barred from entering Aruba due to health & safety issues made effective from 25th January & 18tth March respectively.
- But the barriers don’t apply to those visitors who reside outside of Brazil yet travel on a Brazilian passport according to the updated COVID-19 travel restrictions of Aruba.
- All the passengers have to submit a Health Assessment form at www. Edcardaruba. aw at least 72 hours prior to arrival in Aruba.
- All the Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival at their own expense and are subject to self-isolate for 1 day. This condition does not apply to the following:
- passengers younger than 15 years;
- passengers leaving the city on the same calendar day;
- passengers who possess a certified negative COVID-19 molecular test result (taken at most 72 hours before arrival) including HDA, NAAT, NEAR, RT-LAMP, RT-PCR, and TMA; or
- a positive COVID-19 molecular test result issued taken at least 14 days prior to arrival. Accepted test forms are HDA, NAAT, NEAR, RT-LAMP, RT-PCR, and TMA.
- Passengers can either presented the certificates of the test upon arrival or upload them at www. edcardaruba.aw (at least 12 hours before arrival).
- Passengers are instructed to possess health insurance purchased before departure(available at www.edcardaruba.aw) except:
- Nationals of Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao;
- Travelers leaving the city on the same calendar day;
- Passengers who possess diplomatic passport;
- All the Dutch military personnel, their spouse, and children.
Some of the general COVID-19 restrictions in Aruba eligible for all are as follows:
- Public gatherings are prohibited beyond 2 people gathering at one place.
- Restaurants are allowed to have 2 persons per table inside and outside their premises.
- Funerals can gather from 25 persons to 10 persons only.
- For more information regarding the travel updates in Aruba during the COVID-19 visit here.
List of Top 5 Places to Visit in Aruba
1.De Palm Island Aruba
De Palm Island is one of the top-most visited places in Aruba, especially during the holiday seasons. De Plam is a coral island, which is surrounded by crystal clear waters exhibiting incredible underwater flora & fauna. You can find a perfect amalgamation of amaizng clouds, tropical fishes, zipline rides, salsa lessons, and banana boat rides to enjoy at this famous island in Aruba. Other experiences available with an extra fee, such as massages are also one way to relax here. De Palm Island Aruba also offers a fabulous activity of underwater helmet walk that allows swimmers to enjoy a scuba-diver-like experience with less equipment & more adventure. So pick your favorites & start exploring!
2. Antilla Wreck
Antilla Wreck is another immensely famous place in Aruba to visit. It is the second-largest shipwreck dive in the Caribbean that occurred in 1940. The ship was ablaze by its own German crew to protect it against being captured. The ship was seized in Aruba’s Malmok Bay when Germany invaded Holland. Now the sank SS Antilla is creating unique tourism of thriller snorkeling & diving in Aruba. This is in fact, considered as one of the best shipwreck dives in the Caribbean by a lot of experienced travelers & divers.
Get: Top 5 Places to Visit in Romania 2021
3. Arikok National Park
Arikok National Park is an ideal destination to visit in Aruba for all those enthusiastic tourists who wish to acquire a glimpse of Aruba in every niche. There are numerous rides offered that traverse across the rugged terrain of Arikok National Park, & through the protected reserves occupying almost 20 percent of the island. You get to see the legendary historical landmarks of Aruba such as the Natural Bridge and California Lighthouse and also enjoy the free time swimming and snorkeling at the Natural Pool and Baby Beach. Surely, this is tour is an all-in-one ride to explore amongst all the other best places to visit in Aruba.
4. Natural Pool
Natural Pool is also known as ‘Conchi’ in the regional language of Aruba. It is a popular place to visit in Aruba but the accommodation to reach this wonder is slightly limited. You can reach this pool only via 4×4 vehicles, ATVs, on foot, or on horseback. Out of these, Horseback riding is an exhilarating experience that normally begins at Rancho Loco. Don’t worry, you’ll be matched with a horse based on your skills and abilities to carry on the further tours. Passing through the main highlights such as the Arikok National Park, sand dunes, and popular beaches of the island, are some of the most memorable experiences of the natural pool. You must try this adventure for sure!
Read More: Top 5 Places to Visit in Barbados 2021
Oranjestad is the capital venture of Aruba. It is an amazing combination of colorful colonial buildings, excellent resorts, restaurants, bars, and shops. Oranjestad is renowned for its oldest building Fort Zoutman, which dates back to 1798. Today, people attend the famous Bon Bini Festival, at this mesmerizing location to enjoy the local dances and music show, or Arubian culture every Tuesday. The main feature of this top place to visit in Aruba is the walking trail perfect for exploring the city while running or biking aside a gushing shoreline of the city.
Hope you’ve benefited from this brief list of 5 top places to go in Aruba that are infused with amazing adventure and fabulous Carrebian island. The rich history of Aruba history and a fascinating combination of white sand beaches make this place a perfect tourist destination to visit this year. Yet there are essential travel guidelines in Aruba during COVID-19 that every traveler must follow to ensure their as well as others’ safety. Don’t panic just plan! Everything will be fine. We will fight back from this pandemic together.
The post Latest Travel Restrictions in Aruba| Top 5 Places to Vist in Aruba appeared first on World Tour & Travel Guide, Get Travel Tips, Information, Discover Travel Destination | Adequate Travel.