Synopsis: New offer for Princess Cruises travelers running from June 30 to June 15 can skip the remaining amount of payment until 90 days prior to their trip. With a $1 deposit on 2022 and 2023 voyages, travelers at the time of booking just need to deposit between $100 and $850.
After the pandemic, hotels, cruises, and restaurants are bringing new plans to attract travelers. Recently, Princess Cruises announced that it will offer $1 deposits on 2022 and 2023 voyages.
Running from June 30 to June 15, travelers who have booked a cruise to travel worldwide are not required to pay the remaining amount until 90 days prior to their trip. The travelers at the time of booking just need to deposit between $100 and $850.
The offer only applies to the new bookings and not those that are in the final stages. Plus, you can only book a cruise that has 55 service days. The prices of the cruise are based on the double occupancy of a person. The residents must be at least 21 years of age in Canada, Mexico, the United States and D.C, Rico, and Bermuda.
Not only this, but summer vacation offers are also running which will benefit the travelers. You can take advantage of current summer savings which will save your money up to 40% on 2022 voyages and around 25% on 2023 sailing.
More importantly, the new rule laid out by the U.S. government to eliminate the testing requirements to re-enter the United States will hopefully help travelers to save more along with CDC. This will definitely encourage travelers and explorers to freely travel around the world again. The president of Princess Cruises John Pagett is hopeful to see more traveling enthusiasts in the coming years and will again revive the traveling industry.
Sample of Cruises fare for a single person including double occupancy:
- 7 days in New England & Canada on Enchanted Princess from (October 22, 2022), fare starting from $799.
- 7 days in the Western Caribbean with Mexico on Ruby Princess (January 8, 2023), fare starting from $499
- 7 days in Classic California Coast on Royal Princess (October 23, 2022), fare starting from $449
- 7 days in Sea of Cortez & Baja Peninsula on Diamond Princess (October 16, 2022), starting from $419
- 7 days in Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers on Grand Princess (May 6, 2023), fare starting from $499
- 7 days the Mediterranean with Italy & France on Enchanted Princess (April 15, 2023), fare starting from $849