10 Best Countries Welcoming Tourists for Holiday Now

Many countries have temporarily closed their borders to tourism in an effort to protect their citizens and the world in response to COVID-19. Insignificant trips, tours, and vacations were canceled or...

Most Visited Monuments in Cairo l Famous Monuments in Cairo

If you want to explore the history of Cairo through the ages there are a number of historical monuments in Cairo including the time-honored buildings, palaces, and parks where you can learn about the glorious...

Best Theme Parks in Cairo | Popular Amusement Parks in Cairo

With a population of 2 crore, 40 percent of which are youth and children, Cairo is a destination of amusement and entertainment. Theme parks in Cairo are so popular among the tourists as well as local people. ...


Category - Egypt

Home to the oldest and most persuasive civic civilizations on earth, Egypt is a fortune trove of history and culture. From the capital of Cairo to the Nile Delta, the nation is home to famous ancient sights including the Pyramids of Giza and the sanctuaries of Abu Simbel. Furthermore, Egypt’s Red Ocean coast offers ample opportunities for unwinding, swimming and scuba jumping on a portion of the world’s most flawless coral reefs. Egypt involves the upper east corner of the African continent. It is flanked by the Mediterranean in the north and the Red Ocean in the east. It shares land fringes with the Gaza Strip, Israel, Libya, and Sudan, and incorporates the Sinai Peninsula. Cairo has an impressive number of chapel towers because of the Christian minority in Egypt, which makes up around 8-18% of the population. Of these, 90% belong to the place with the local Coptic Conventional Church of Alexandria with the other 10% comprising the Coptic Catholic Church; the Evangelical Church of Egypt; and different other Protestant denominations.  

Egypt houses the world’s most outstanding, puzzling and astounding old tourist spots, with a past loaded up with culture and human advancement that goes back a large number of years. The Egypt of today has seen much political and social change starting late, yet it’s through its reliably changing, yet time-worn urban communities that Egypt’s real heart, incredible quality, and inconceivable antiquated human headways have appeared. Egypt is home to the vacationer objectives on earth and is furthermore the site of the most established and most striking examples of human culture and advancement, so there are some best things to do in Egypt. Egyptian shows exist in museums wherever all through the globe, yet they are nothing diverged from the puzzling brilliance of seeing the Giza Pyramid Complex close or the mind-blowing tomb of Ruler Tutankhamen.

Adequate Travel AppFind Travel Partner Around The World

Adequate Travel helps you find travel partners according to your likes and interests. Download the Adequate Travel app to meet new people and form instant connections.